Put wireless communication right where you need it! The XT Series DMR Digital heavy-duty callbox will allow you to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety, security and service response times. Deploys easily - no wires, no trenching, no construction required.
The XT Series provides extra durability in vandal prone applications. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The XT Series callbox comes standard with a heavy duty, hi-visibility green, fiberglass enclosure, stainless steel face plate, tamper-resistant fasteners, aluminum and vandal-resistant push-to-talk button and built-in antenna.
Crisp, clear, long range voice communication allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio equipped personnel from points near and far . . . on the plant floor, in the maintenance garage, at the gated entrance, the delivery dock or from the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- DMR Digital, Tier-2
- 2-Way, Push-To-Talk
- Eliminate trenching and construction costs
- Available in UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Long range performance - up to1 mile* line-of-sight.
- Works with any UHF DMR Digital 2-way radio system.
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and vandal-resistant, built-in antenna, long-life, machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off must be enabled.
- Built-in relay control allows long-range access control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and Location ID Alert Message.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings via field programming
- PC programmable
- Standard 4-corner mounting tabs. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Designed and Made in the USA